BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY – 30th August – we are open 12-4pm
We are open Monday- Friday 10am to 5pm
Saturday 10am to 4pm
Sundays and Bank Holiday Mondays – we are currently opening only when we have the staff available to do so – please phone to check we are open to avoid a possible wasted journey – the voicemail message will be updated every Friday afternoon with the weekend opening times.
Situated at Penruddock just off the A66 between Penrith and Keswick (5 minutes from J40 on the M6), our shop is an ‘Aladdin’s Cave’ of bird and wildlife supplies and gifts. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff are always happy to offer advice and guidance. There is free parking available.
In the shop we stock a extensive range of:
- Bird Feeders – for peanuts, mixes, niger seed and fat products
- Bird Tables and Bird baths
- Ground Feeders
- Pole Feeding options
- Nest Boxes, Bat boxes, Butterfly, Bee and bug boxes.
- Squirrel Boxes – your reds can have a feeder of their own
- Squirrel and large bird proof feeders – designed to keep out squirrels and large birds, e.g. Crows and Magpies