During the current situation we are using the first 15 and last 15 minutes of each day for cleaning and preparation of the shop
We are open Monday- Friday 10am to 5pm,
Saturday 10am to 4pm and Sunday 12pm to 4pm
Bank Holiday Opening Hours 12pm to 4pm:
Situated at Penruddock just off the A66 between Penrith and Keswick (5 minutes from J40 on the M6), our shop is an ‘Aladdin’s Cave’ of bird and wildlife supplies and gifts. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff are always happy to offer advice and guidance. There is free parking available.
In the shop we stock a extensive range of:
- Bird Feeders – for peanuts, mixes, niger seed and fat products
- Bird Tables and Bird baths
- Ground Feeders
- Pole Feeding options
- Nest Boxes, Bat boxes, Butterfly, Bee and bug boxes.
- Squirrel Boxes – your reds can have a feeder of their own
- Squirrel and large bird proof feeders – designed to keep out squirrels and large birds, e.g. Crows and Magpies